Because your time is valuable and you can never have too many helpful resources…we put together this list for you. Click away!
- Forbes - View international business news.
- CNN Interactive - Find up-to-the-minute coverage of the latest news events, complete with audio, video, and tons of links to related stories and background material. CNN Remote delivers news updates to your desktop.
- SmallBusiness.com - Receive guidance on business decisions for the small business.
- QuickBooks Support - Visit the corporate support website for QuickBooks.
- Internal Revenue Service - Take advantage of this online resource to find the latest in tax law.
- Securities and Exchange Commission - Review the site for the overseeing body of the securities world.
- Federal Department of Labor - Take advantage of this resource to learn more about current labor laws and workers rights.
- U.S. Treasury Department - Get the latest government-issued press releases and other national budget/economy details.
- Small Business Administration - Access the main business resource available for small business research.
- FedWorld - Explore a wealth of government and business information-everything from government standards to 17,000 trade-related documents and up-to-date analyses of major U.S. industries.
- BusinessUSA - Enjoy this one-stop electronic link to government for business. BusinessUSA is a collection of links to other government agencies. Topics include doing business with the government, international trade, finance, labor and employment.
Employee Insurance Coverage Notices
- Form 1 - For employers who offer a health plan to some or all employees.
- Form 2 - For employers who do not offer a health plan.
- Tax Info for Small Business - Review IRS information about taxes relevant for Small Businesses. A handy alphabetical index covering diverse topics aids effective navigation of this extremely useful publication.
- Pay Federal Taxes - Learn more about PAY1040.com, which allows you to pay your Federal income taxes electronically.